Thursday, December 27, 2007

Theo

#2218 Thank you for being a friend, travel down the road and back again. Your heart is true, your a friend and confidant. And if you threw a party...invited everyone you knew, you would see the biggest gift would be from me and a card that read that you for being a friend.-Sweet Rue McClanahan

#2173 Theo I love you - a pretty girl (Not a boy) from Miller's Market

#2165 Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. It's a dumb question... skip it. Well that's what it felt like when you left. Theo come back. - Rex Kramer

#2162 We love you Theo! From the Mailer Deamons

#2159 Theo, this is Larry Luchino speaking. Theo : YES, -LARRY, I read you loud and clear. Larry : Alright, its obvious you remember me. What do you say you and I just forget about everything except what we have to do now. Theo : Lets not kid each other Larry you know I've never run an organization like this. I'm gonna need all the luck there is. Larry : Standby Theo. Our one hope is to build this man up, I've got to give him all the confidence I can. Theo- have you ever Been to a GM Meeting before? Theo : NO, never. Larry : ( TO Henry thinking that the radio to Theo is off) SHIT! This is a God damned waste of time, there's no way he can run this organization. Henry : (Radio is still on) Grab ahold of yourself, you gotta talk him down, you gotta. Larry : We ought to let him run the Pirates, at least we'll avoid killing innocent people. Henry : You're the only chance they've got. Larry : Alright, Theo, you listen and listen close an organization is no different from riding a bicycle, just alot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes. Now, first I want you to get the feel of the organization. Later, we'll run down the landing procedure. Now, I want you to disengage Josh Brynes . . . watch that you don't make any violent control movements like you did in San Diego. Theo : Alright, I'm going to get rid of Josh Brynes. Larry : Now just remember the controls will feel very heavy compared to a fighter. Don't worry about that its perfectly normal. Now one more thing, is there somebody there who can work the radio and leave you free for flying? Theo : Yes, Kay Hanley is here with me. Larry : Good, have her sit in the co-pilot's seat. Theo : Kay, he wants you to sit in the co-pilot's seat. Theo : The radio's all yours now. And keep an eye on that number 3 engine gauge over there, its running a little hot Larry : Theo, before we start, I'd like to say something. I know that right now things must look pretty rough , but if you do what I tell you, when I tell you to do it, there's no reason why you shouldn't have complete confidence in your chances to come out Theo, what kind of weather are you in up there? Kay : Rain! Theo : And a little ice.Kay : And a little ice. Larry : How's it handling? Theo : Sluggish, like a wet sponge. kay: Sluggish, like a wet sponge. Larry : Alright, Striker, your doing just fine. Theo : Its a damn good thing he doesn't know how much I hate his guts. Kay : Its a damn good thing you don't know how much he hates your guts.

#2152 Was it Wakefield that got into a fight with him over loud music, I bet Wakefield would have 2nd thoughts now -Steve Tallent

#2146 What can I say about Theo Epstein? Well I can sum it all up in just one word: courage, dedication, daring, pride, pluck, spirit, grit, mettle, and G-U-T-S, *guts*. Why, Theo Epstein's got more guts in his little finger than most of us have in our large intestine, including the colon! Steve McCrosky - Aurora, IL

#2143 Theo, don't worry about the playa hatas. Just like Akon and Young Jeezy say, Cause er'body know the game don't stop Tryin' to make it to the top for your ass get popped now If you a rida (Yeah) Or just a Soul Survivor (Yeah) Jimmy Gifford - Southie

#2139 Theo, I know Boston can be a rough place - the seediest dive on the wharf. Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit. But we need you, please come back. Ted Striker

#2091 Theo, get what's rightfully yours - and that's that. Dane Shulman - Boston, MA

#1545 Theo thank you for everything and everyone except for Kevin Millar- Thanks Steve Tallent

#1541 Theo come back please I have 100 dollar bet riding on it- Baz D

No comments:

Ball Faces Archive